Happy Monday everyone

Good afternoon and happy Monday to you all.

ย 

Hope you are all having a great start to the week?ย 

Do you have traffic gridlock wherever you live?ย 

North Devon and the M5 motorway have been hectic here.

A dam grockle invasion of caravans motorhomes and all the sad gits that had to be the first on holiday here

Hope the heavens open and it rains hard for them ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Have a great dayย 

Austinย 

Edited by Apw1210
3 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Good afternoon and happy Monday to you all.

ย 

Hope you are all having a great start to the week?ย 

Do you have traffic gridlock wherever you live?ย 

North Devon and the M5 motorway have been hectic here.

A dam grockle invasion of caravans motorhomes and all the sid gits that had to be the first on holiday here

Hope the heavens open and it rains hard for them ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Have a great dayย 

Austinย 

Yes itโ€™s the same hear in Cornwall ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

7 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Very sad isn't itย 

Yes and 3/4 of them cannot drive either ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ , parking is now becoming an issues. In certain places as well .ย 

20 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

I think there will be a few who might call it 'Happy Pub Day' maybe @steve garwoodย and some others ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿบ

I'm glad I don't drink. Pubs will be covid hot spots next weekย 

26 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Yes and 3/4 of them cannot drive either ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ , parking is now becoming an issues. In certain places as well .ย 

I agree with the they can't drive. Maoes you wonder how they got a licence to start withย 

steve garwood
41 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

I'm glad I don't drink. Pubs will be covid hot spots next weekย 

I agree with the they can't drive. Maoes you wonder how they got a licence to start withย 

Happy pub day this Friday, Saturday and Sunday ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
windowsurfer

No gridlock for me today, but did have a 140mile round trip through the lovely Scottish countryside, with a bit of work added in.ย 

13 minutes ago, windowsurfer said:

No gridlock for me today, but did have a 140mile round trip through the lovely Scottish countryside, with a bit of work added in.ย 

Bet its cold and snowy there today mateย 

windowsurfer
40 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Bet its cold and snowy there today mateย 

Was some snow up the hills, frosty morning, but ended up being a lovely sunny day. Was playing golf yesterday in the hail, didn't affect my golf, as imย rubbish, 2nd game in about 5 years:)

i had a great day today....sun shining,cold and crisp...7 easy high paying jobs cleaned....home before 3pm....gym tonight for the first time since last year!๐Ÿ™‚