Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Marolex Pump Sprayer 5L for hypo. Help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Edward Baskerville

So I bought 5L marolex pump sprayer to put hypo in but just read the instructions saying its forbidden to use. I suppose should of checked this before purchasing! Is there particular reason for this? Can I still use it etc? Just asking for advice as I'm newbie to hypo 

Viton seals are more suitable but it will probably be OK. Just give it a good rinse out after use. I think worst thing that can happen is it wont pump out the mix.

Make sure you wear appropriate PPE - proper mask, visor/goggles and a protective suit! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Viton seals are more suitable but it will probably be OK. Just give it a good rinse out after use. I think worst thing that can happen is it wont pump out the mix.

Make sure you wear appropriate PPE - proper mask, visor/goggles and a protective suit! 
This one does have viton seals but just says it's forbidden to use hypo 

This one does have viton seals but just says it's forbidden to use hypo 
Looking at that sprayer on the sites I can see it says 'BUNA seals'. No idea what that means but maybe send it back as the adverts say chemical resistant seals - so if the site you bought it from didn't give exclusions then they should take if back. Plus distance selling act.

Looking at that sprayer on the sites I can see it says 'BUNA seals'. No idea what that means but maybe send it back as the adverts say chemical resistant seals - so if the site you bought it from didn't give exclusions then they should take if back. Plus distance selling act.
Did the buna ones look fluorescent yellow? As mines clear got it from mx24. If you type it in Google you should see it

Did the buna ones look fluorescent yellow? As mines clear got it from mx24. If you type it in Google you should see it
Sorry, I have no idea. I tried looking but couldn't see a 5l one just a 1.5l one. I don't know much about hypo but I believe Viton seals are the best ones. Buna ones I have no idea, sorry.

Back