I guess it's a sad day

Lost my very first customer today, they have been with me since 1997 so that is kind of sad. On the other hand it was a big under priced house and couldn't be done when windy so was becoming more challenging in the winter.

I will view it as an opportunity to take on some easier, better value jobs and improve the productivity of the business.

laddergarder

You've done well to keep to keep them since '97 😯, I lost my first customer, who eventually moved house, I cleaned his windows for a decade.

3 hours ago, laddergarder said:

You've done well to keep to keep them since '97 😯, I lost my first customer, who eventually moved house, I cleaned his windows for a decade.

We still have some customers from when I started 22 years ago , and now do there children’s and other family members 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Interesting thread. Not read anything similar since 30 seconds back 🤔😳

Wouldn't want you to get bored there. 😉

• Like 1
Just now, Apw1210 said:

It must of been a landmark sad day for you to create two identical threads 

Glitch with my internet service, I'm sure someone with moderator privileges can remove one of them.