Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Again for Gardiner customer service


Recommended Posts

Received the wrong brush from Gardiner Friday their custom service team sorted it yesterday and received my 35cm Extreme Dupont sill brush today super fast and excellent service as usual a big thumbs up.

had an early finished and tried on my own windows feels great nice feel on the glass.

A side to side comparison with the 35 extreme DuPont tapertec.

 

5AE7595D-75FB-4800-A557-D6F7AA2F4822.jpeg

DD72D5F1-09ED-4E78-A1C2-CF8002683D03.jpeg

767FF2E8-CB18-4CDA-8003-C2534DD4EB39.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I've been using a 26cm extreme tapertec brush this week after treating myself to an extreme pole when they came into stock last week. Its a bit surreal after using a 35cm universal sill brush for a while, hard to believe that its still doing the same job!

I did try an extreme sill brush briefly, but couldn't get on with the width of the stock over hanging the bristles, how do you get on with it getting into corners and knocking on frames?

Link to comment

I love extreme brush but doesn't last more than 3 months. my super lite Dupont is a year old next week & still going okay, got new one ready to go on end of month tho..

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, High-tower said:

I've been using a 26cm extreme tapertec brush this week after treating myself to an extreme pole when they came into stock last week. Its a bit surreal after using a 35cm universal sill brush for a while, hard to believe that its still doing the same job!

I did try an extreme sill brush briefly, but couldn't get on with the width of the stock over hanging the bristles, how do you get on with it getting into corners and knocking on frames?

I have the 26cm extreme medium tapertec only use for Juliet railing personally I prefer my 26cm prototype DuPont hybrid unfortunately Gardiner didn’t release it.

the 35cm extreme DuPont is a nice brush it’s splays to get into the corners well ? I only use these with cold water.

ATM I’m using the extreme 26cm stiff and extreme medium soft sill with hot water

the extreme medium sill doesn’t splay too good into corners but I still like it for maintenance cleans.

once the weather breaks I will use cold water again and go back to the DuPont 35cm extreme and now the 35cm extreme DuPont sill ?

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bwfc said:

I love extreme brush but doesn't last more than 3 months. my super lite Dupont is a year old next week & still going okay, got new one ready to go on end of month tho..

Lol Ime 3 weeks into a new one and it’s ready for  the bin already , they are a nice brush for maintenance cleans but no good for  dirty first cleans or long life . 

Link to comment

Hi Den - Better customer service would have been to have sent you the correct item in the first place - appreciate your positivity though ?

Just a point on these brushes pictured - you have fitted these with the close coupled jet hose assembly - however these can be made to be much more compact, if required, by cutting off the excess length on each jet hose length so that the 4-way connector then sits neatly over the brush socket - as shown below:

spacer.png

 

You probably know this anyway, but thought I would mention it.

 

 

Edited by Alex Gardiner
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Seems to be a lot of post lately about Gardiners sending out the wrong stuff? 

 

And then hen you get 5 star customer service for correcting a mistake ?. Baffling ?

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Jonny 67 said:

Seems to be a lot of post lately about Gardiners sending out the wrong stuff? 

 

And then hen you get 5 star customer service for correcting a mistake ?. Baffling ?

While everyone makes mistakes it's how you fix them that matters.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Alex Gardiner said:

Hi Den - Better customer service would have been to have sent you the correct item in the first place - appreciate your positivity though ?

Just a point on these brushes pictured - you have fitted these with the close coupled jet hose assembly - however these can be made to be much more compact, if required, by cutting off the excess length on each jet hose length so that the 4-way connector then sits neatly over the brush socket - as shown below:

spacer.png

 

You probably know this anyway, but thought I would mention it.

 

 

Yes I have got them much shorter on my 26cm  brushes Will sort out them out properly on my 35cm brushes as I wasn’t sure exactly how short to cut them thanks for adding the photo for reference ?

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

While everyone makes mistakes it's how you fix them that matters.

Exactly Gardiner as always been spot with all my requirements in the past anyone can make a simply mistake and the correction was lightening fast especially with delivery companies working harder than ever.

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Den said:

Exactly Gardiner as always been spot with all my requirements in the past anyone can make a simply mistake and the correction was lightening fast especially with delivery companies working harder than ever.

 

Just to add I had approx 30 items in the order  only one mistake I have ordered 100’s  items the last 5 years so very happy with their services ?

Link to comment

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

 

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

 

Accept