Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Again for Gardiner customer service

Den

Received the wrong brush from Gardiner Friday their custom service team sorted it yesterday and received my 35cm Extreme Dupont sill brush today super fast and excellent service as usual a big thumbs up.

had an early finished and tried on my own windows feels great nice feel on the glass.

A side to side comparison with the 35 extreme DuPont tapertec.

5AE7595D-75FB-4800-A557-D6F7AA2F4822.jpeg

DD72D5F1-09ED-4E78-A1C2-CF8002683D03.jpeg

767FF2E8-CB18-4CDA-8003-C2534DD4EB39.jpeg

I've been using a 26cm extreme tapertec brush this week after treating myself to an extreme pole when they came into stock last week. Its a bit surreal after using a 35cm universal sill brush for a while, hard to believe that its still doing the same job!

I did try an extreme sill brush briefly, but couldn't get on with the width of the stock over hanging the bristles, how do you get on with it getting into corners and knocking on frames?

I love extreme brush but doesn't last more than 3 months. my super lite Dupont is a year old next week & still going okay, got new one ready to go on end of month tho..

I've been using a 26cm extreme tapertec brush this week after treating myself to an extreme pole when they came into stock last week. Its a bit surreal after using a 35cm universal sill brush for a while, hard to believe that its still doing the same job!

I did try an extreme sill brush briefly, but couldn't get on with the width of the stock over hanging the bristles, how do you get on with it getting into corners and knocking on frames?
I have the 26cm extreme medium tapertec only use for Juliet railing personally I prefer my 26cm prototype DuPont hybrid unfortunately Gardiner didn’t release it.

the 35cm extreme DuPont is a nice brush it’s splays to get into the corners well ? I only use these with cold water.

ATM I’m using the extreme 26cm stiff and extreme medium soft sill with hot water

the extreme medium sill doesn’t splay too good into corners but I still like it for maintenance cleans.

once the weather breaks I will use cold water again and go back to the DuPont 35cm extreme and now the 35cm extreme DuPont sill ?

I love extreme brush but doesn't last more than 3 months. my super lite Dupont is a year old next week & still going okay, got new one ready to go on end of month tho..
Lol Ime 3 weeks into a new one and it’s ready for  the bin already , they are a nice brush for maintenance cleans but no good for  dirty first cleans or long life . 

Hi Den - Better customer service would have been to have sent you the correct item in the first place - appreciate your positivity though ?

Just a point on these brushes pictured - you have fitted these with the close coupled jet hose assembly - however these can be made to be much more compact, if required, by cutting off the excess length on each jet hose length so that the 4-way connector then sits neatly over the brush socket - as shown below:

close_coupled_4_way_jet_on_brush_1200_jpeg.jpg

You probably know this anyway, but thought I would mention it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be a lot of post lately about Gardiners sending out the wrong stuff? 

And then hen you get 5 star customer service for correcting a mistake ?. Baffling ?

Hi Den - Better customer service would have been to have sent you the correct item in the first place - appreciate your positivity though ?

Just a point on these brushes pictured - you have fitted these with the close coupled jet hose assembly - however these can be made to be much more compact, if required, by cutting off the excess length on each jet hose length so that the 4-way connector then sits neatly over the brush socket - as shown below:

You probably know this anyway, but thought I would mention it.
Yes I have got them much shorter on my 26cm  brushes Will sort out them out properly on my 35cm brushes as I wasn’t sure exactly how short to cut them thanks for adding the photo for reference ?

While everyone makes mistakes it's how you fix them that matters.
Exactly Gardiner as always been spot with all my requirements in the past anyone can make a simply mistake and the correction was lightening fast especially with delivery companies working harder than ever.

Exactly Gardiner as always been spot with all my requirements in the past anyone can make a simply mistake and the correction was lightening fast especially with delivery companies working harder than ever.
Just to add I had approx 30 items in the order  only one mistake I have ordered 100’s  items the last 5 years so very happy with their services ?

Latest Posts

Back