Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Looking for a new channel

After starting my WFP business a few years ago I went on a mission to become good at Trad cleaning. I watched a ton of vids snd started using the liquidator as my squeegee, was drawn to the zero detailing technique.

Overall it has been an unreliable. I have used a number of different rubbers (etore, moreman, razor) and set it all up as recommended with clips, worn runners in properly, used correct soap mix ect. Despite this i still often leave streaks especially on larger windows. I used a number of different techniques and handles to eliminate the problem but it still streaks so I’m jumping ship and looking to now to a different channel. 

Looking for any recommendations for a nice channel to invest in please ? What works for you guys on a daily basis - thanks 🙏 

6 minutes ago, DeLaCruz said:

After starting my WFP business a few years ago I went on a mission to become good at Trad cleaning. I watched a ton of vids snd started using the liquidator as my squeegee, was drawn to the zero detailing technique.

Overall it has been an unreliable. I have used a number of different rubbers (etore, moreman, razor) and set it all up as recommended with clips, worn runners in properly, used correct soap mix ect. Despite this i still often leave streaks especially on larger windows. I used a number of different techniques and handles to eliminate the problem but it still streaks so I’m jumping ship and looking to now to a different channel. 

Looking for any recommendations for a nice channel to invest in please ? What works for you guys on a daily basis - thanks 🙏 

I personally stick with the basics and what works for me. Zero detailing is just lazy in my opinion 

Unger S plus 

Unger ErgoTec Handle 

Unger Green rubber 

On 13/04/2021 at 21:53, swc1 said:

Ettore channel.

Ettore rubber.

Ledge ez handle.

Moerman excelerator handle (newest version.)

I'm yet to try Ettore squeegees and channels. Very tempted to get the Aluminium limted edition if still available 

I do use and enjoy the quality of their Master rubber 

7 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

I'm yet to try Ettore squeegees and channels. Very tempted to get the Aluminium limted edition if still available 

I do use and enjoy the quality of their Master rubber 

I use the Ettore brass channels, very dependable.

Their rubber is great it is a quality rubber for sure.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I use Moerman, but if you cannot get to grips with them I suggest you try  Unger Splus channel and Unger green handle. As for zero detailing, lots of my windows I can walk away from, but lots I detail too. No such thing as complete zero detailing 100% of the time in my humble view. And when detailing after using Moerman channels the amount of work detailing is less and scrims last longer. 

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.