Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thank you to Ian shepard

Baldmonkey

Got to my first customer today and had an issue with my wfp link. The remote wouldn't work the controller. 

The controller worked fine and I set it going and did my first few customers. 

On my way to the next set of customers I rang spring Europe, was given ians mobile number, rang Ian, he talked me through what I needed to do. 

Everything sorted within 10 minutes

Now that is bloody good customer support, thank you @Ian Sheppard

Got to my first customer today and had an issue with my wfp link. The remote wouldn't work the controller. 

The controller worked fine and I set it going and did my first few customers. 

On my way to the next set of customers I rang spring Europe, was given ians mobile number, rang Ian, he talked me through what I needed to do. 

Everything sorted within 10 minutes

Now that is bloody good customer support, thank you @Ian Sheppard
Just in case the same happens to anyone in future can you tell us the solution or was it specific to your setup?

Just in case the same happens to anyone in future can you tell us the solution or was it specific to your setup?
My wfp link has worked excellent since I bought it a good while back now. 

I was as though it just wasn't communicating with the controller, even after trying to bond it etc. 

Ian explained that it works via radio signals and I frequently it can get thrown by interference (Ian may actually explain it better) 

All I had to do was completely cut power to the controller unit for 5 minutes and re bond the remote.... he advised removing the fuse to be sure of power cut. 

You can not fault Ian Sheppard and everyone at Spring Europe Ltd. They offer great support advice and I will say they have helped me 

Customer service is so, so important. Some think good customer service is when a company reacts to public criticism, of product or service. Not so in my opinion, it should never get to public criticism or complaint to get action. All you have to do is answer the phone and problem solve, as the author of this post has shown ?

Back