Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flat rotary cleaner

Dale220

Having problems with my flat rotary cleaner when connected to my commercial pressure washer, I pull on trigger and pressure drops to about 1500psi and a flick of water comes out only for a second then nothing, iv been told maybe change the nozzles on it but just need someone else's opinion, the pressure washer works fine when I just use a lance.Ā 

Sounds like the jets might be blocked take them out run the pressure washer up with jets out , clean the jets out re fit should be ok , I have had this rust builds up in the arms causing blocked jetsĀ 

Having problems with my flat rotary cleaner when connected to my commercial pressure washer, I pull on trigger and pressure drops to about 1500psi and a flick of water comes out only for a second then nothing, iv been told maybe change the nozzles on it but just need someone else's opinion, the pressure washer works fine when I just use a lance.Ā 
Possible you may have grit sand general dirt in the jets as @Pjjmentions. You can also add high pressure inline strainers, got mine from DualpumpsĀ 

Usually happens if its been lying over the winter. The calcium left in the jets crystallises and blocks the jets and the water won't clear it out. You need to turn it upside down and clear the jets with a needle.?Ā 

Back