Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van mounted or trolley systems?

Mile

Looking at buying new custom built hot/cold pressure washer system but can’t decide whether to go for van pack/ van mounted or some kind of trolley system.

by trolley systems I mean something like in pictures against fixed van system 

What would you  choose?

6AFCC1F9-5819-48FD-BBEA-FF58655AF2DC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine from Rutland Pumps but it cost £2.5k and then all the bits and pieces. Its on 4 wheels and weighs 100kgs so I shove it in the van in March and roll it out again in October. Money making machine I call it and doesn't go through much petrol even when its flat out.

Looking at buying new custom built hot/cold pressure washer system but can’t decide whether to go for van pack/ van mounted or some kind of trolley system.

What would you  choose?
Just to clarify. Are you after a heated pressure washer ? Or separate WFP trolley 

There are many fixed van mounted hot water pressure washer systems available from Dual Pumps & Streamline - Varitech systems 

You can also get hot and cold pressure washer wheeled units big buckeroonies through 

Just to clarify. Are you after a heated pressure washer ? Or separate WFP trolley 

There are many fixed van mounted hot water pressure washer systems available from Dual Pumps & Streamline - Varitech systems 

You can also get hot and cold pressure washer wheeled units big buckeroonies through 
Heated pressure washing system 

I got mine from Rutland Pumps but it cost £2.5k and then all the bits and pieces. Its on 4 wheels and weighs 100kgs so I shove it in the van in March and roll it out again in October. Money making machine I call it and doesn't go through much petrol even when its flat out.
Hi Can you let me know which one you got from Rutland, looking to add to my honda i got from them for another van, cheers

Back