Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Watch, chat n learn

Ian Docksey

Hi all. 

Would like to thank @Part Timer.

Spent a good couple of hours today, met up with Richie and Phil. Just watching these to work was a proper eye opener for me, chatting with both got loads of great tips and advice. 

Would advise any Newbie give  the chance to be with experienced water fed pole window cleaner, just grab it and have the time with them. 

Cheers lads ,both diamond blokes. Will meet up next time and have a beer when you in Horsham next. Only a couple tho, not getting into a session with Richie, lol.

Hi all. 

Spent a good couple of hours today, met up with Richie and Phil. Just watching these to work was a proper eye opener for me, chatting with both got loads of great tips and advice. 

Would advise any Newbie give  the chance to be with experienced water fed pole window cleaner, just grab it and have the time with them. 

Cheers lads ,both diamond blokes. Will meet up next time and have a beer when you in Horsham next. Only a couple tho, not getting into a session with Richie, lol.
You can't go wrong with meeting up. There should be no competition in this trade help and advice is free. Was @Part Timerdrinking beer in the back of the van while others work ?

Hi all. 

@Part Timerseem like a good lad.

Back