Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Cleaning Expo - Naec Stoneleigh

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AW Services

Who is going to the cleaning expo this year, that Is if we're not in a full lockdown come September due to the Pandemic getting worse with worldwide cases increasing and more hospital admissions recently.

I've personally never been as everything is always a trek 

It's approximately a 3 hour drive there for me but if it happens I'll be going hopefully 

Location  - Naec Stoneleigh

Address : NAEC
Stoneleigh Park
Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ

Date : September 25th 

It's @mark m baby 

I've got the best wfp equipment on the market at present  so no need....I can understand some newbies going though if it inspires them to buy better equipment to make them more efficient in their daily work day...

I've got the best wfp equipment on the market at present  so no need....I can understand some newbies going though if it inspires them to buy better equipment to make them more efficient in their daily work day...
It baffles me when I hear the phrase better equipment. Understanding how to use the equipment you already have is a better summary in my opinion 

Back