Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wfp commercial quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paul Irving

Hi all, I have been asked to give a price for a charity, one house/office,12 flats, ground floor and first floor, 67 double pane windows, 12 single pane windows, 18 doors, 12 metal electric cupboard doors, wfp 4 weekly midlands area, how much would you charge? tia

cant get pictures on this forum for some reason 

Work out how long it would take you and what your hourly rate is. Will it fit conveniently into your round, is it a job you would like to do, do you have time to do it?

While it's for a charity your business is there to make you a profit. 

Hi all, I have been asked to give a price for a charity, one house/office,12 flats, ground floor and first floor, 67 double pane windows, 12 single pane windows, 18 doors, 12 metal electric cupboard doors, wfp 4 weekly midlands area, how much would you charge? tia

cant get pictures on this forum for some reason 
What's your hourly rate is the most basic way to start for the main body of a quote 

Then how long do you think the entire job will take to complete then triple it as you'll never give yourself enough time if you are new to cleaning the commercial sector 

Also how much water do you carry on board and how far away from the job is your home or pure water supply

Travelling time cost money 

That's my opinion 

Back