Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift compact 325 & x-line 350 diy

Andy1979

Do any of you guys own one of these 2 systems I’m on the fence wich one to go with the facelift one works out a lot cheaper when taking into account the shipping and hose and real but has 25lt Less capacity and I’m wondering how much water is unusable in the bottom of the tank with it being a flat tank design.

any real live users input would be really appreciated ?

Then compact are sort of  hybrid between a lay flat and upright tank if you think your need more than 325l why not buy the 425l fir £100 more?

Then compact are sort of  hybrid between a lay flat and upright tank if you think your need more than 325l why not buy the 425l fir £100 more?
325l should be fine I normally use around 250l was just thinking how much unusable water would be left in the bottom of the tank due to the design of it.

i would have gone for the 425l but I’ve just brought a new van and it has a fold down front seat and drop down door section in the bulkhead so you can put long items in such a pipe and wood, I’m always doing diy so would like to be able to use that feature. The 425l would be to wide to be able to open the door hatch ?

325l should be fine I normally use around 250l was just thinking how much unusable water would be left in the bottom of the tank due to the design of it.

i would have gone for the 425l but I’ve just brought a new van and it has a fold down front seat and drop down door section in the bulkhead so you can put long items in such a pipe and wood, I’m always doing diy so would like to be able to use that feature. The 425l would be to wide to be able to open the door hatch ?
I have had the 325l system and I honestly like it never had a problem with low water issues but My work is very local so I can pop home and top up if need ? If your budget can stretch get the electric reel upgrade. 

Lol you will have to give me some lessons I used 750 ltr  of water on my own yesterday ???

Latest Posts

Back