Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New gardiner brush head adapters

D

Deleted member 84

Nice surprise to see they've changed these look like a way better set up now.

20210430_103621.jpg

Except you can’t use a tubeless set up ?
Not the Exceed kit maybe, but you can if you just have a short hosetail at the base of the pole with your connector of choice. I've worked like this for years. It's also much simpler to fit. 

tubeless.jpg

The hose tail doesn't have to be as long as this of course.

Except you can’t use a tubeless set up ?
You can still use a Hoseless setup. I've done it. But it was a thorough pain in the a..

Difficult as anything. How I did it was : I fitted the Univalve with enough pole hose to come out the bottom of the pole (Extreme 22) with about a foot left over. I fitted the stopper bung in the bottom of the top section with the hose going through it. I stretched the excess hose out of the pole to what I felt was about the right amount and temporarily fitted a small cable tie tightly on the pole hose to hold it from going back into the pole while I cut off the excess and fitted the EZ Snap male. Then I cut the cable tie and allowed the fitting to retract into the bung. I was lucky, I somehow judged it right and it worked out fine. But it was a pain of a job. Could so easily have gone wrong. I don't relish having to repeat it.

I would prefer to have the hose going through the Gooseneck with a good hose stop to secure it and adjust it, accessible from outside of the pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some poles are easier to have hoseless than others. I.e - SLX27 is easy whereas Extreme 22 is awkward due to pole lengths being different. 

Back