Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Hose reels van setup options

Evening All, show me your 2 man vans hose reels setup.

Twin door van. Not sure if two reels stacked on the left at the back, left / right, or one at the back and one to the side...

grippareel2020_4082_clipped_rev_1_2.png

gt-v1_hc_hose_reel_6_custom_2_.png

gm_850_del_2-2.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Matty said:

21EADCC3-26D6-49D2-875E-D2A33075AB30.jpeg

F211DA6B-F3CD-43EC-AB3E-30260E29639E.jpeg

What have you used to hang the reels there I’ve always wanted them from the roof but couldn’t be arsed with figuring out how!?

also do you have metal supports for your platform is that done diy? 
this was my the next project for me 

Edited by Jamesmarshall

I will take a better pic tomora as will take all night trying to explain, I only recently fitted the floor drawers as I wanted 2 pressure washers across the back. Once I have everything bolted in place am going to move them closer to the back doors by about 8” so I will get all new metal strips made 

I found these pics on me phone, drill a few holes to add Munson rings and hang reels with them

All diy mate ..... everything is diy except the fitting of the tanks, I would rather pay to have them bolted in then mess about with ur life 

Been in 2 years now, no plastic left on the cheap roller guides but still work fine.

20210501_100040.jpg

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.