Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connections for water butt/tank setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi there,

Whilst trawling through some of the very old posts in this forum I came across someone who had added quick connects to a water tight bulkhead.

Does anyone know what parts I may need to do this? 

I currently have the following on the pump end of my pickup and return hoses which I can duplicate or would I be best off using the tubing going straight to a hosetail thus doing away with quick connects

This is for a van setup so I wouldn't need to disconnect them very often.

Thanks in advance.

20210430_172910.jpg

20210430_172941.jpg

20210430_172842.jpg

Hi there,

Whilst trawling through some of the very old posts in this forum I came across someone who had added quick connects to a water tight bulkhead.

Does anyone know what parts I may need to do this? 

I currently have the following on the pump end of my pickup and return hoses which I can duplicate or would I be best off using the tubing going straight to a hosetail thus doing away with quick connects

This is for a van setup so I wouldn't need to disconnect them very often.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 24450

View attachment 24451

View attachment 24452
Good afternoon. There are a whole host are varying types of quick connectors.

I see from your post that you are aiming to achieve a van mounted buffer tank setup.

The most common parts you require are O ring sealing bulkhead fittings which are commonly BSP sizing and your average quick connectors fit onto.

My best tip for you is to check out the intense Dual pumps catalogue for fittings and idea's 

Back