Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush taking lead off window

ShropsWindowCleaner

Hi all. Over a long period of time some of the lines of lead have come off a customers window, i think it was due to me using the wrong brush for a period of time. Thankfully they have never mentioned it. 
Has anyone else ever experienced this? Did you have to repair it?

Thanks in advance. 

Hi all. Over a long period of time some of the lines of lead have come off a customers window, i think it was due to me using the wrong brush for a period of time. Thankfully they have never mentioned it. 
Has anyone else ever experienced this? Did you have to repair it?

Thanks in advance. 
If it's faux lead IE self adhesive lead tape then replace it with the same tape.

Do not use super glue or any other form of bodge job in a tube. Cyanoacrylate is a temporary bond adhesive not suited for glass as it frosts with moisture. Step away from the super glue chaps its not intended for the job 

If it's faux lead IE self adhesive lead tape then replace it with the same tape.

Do not use super glue or any other form of bodge job in a tube. Cyanoacrylate is a temporary bond adhesive not suited for glass as it frosts with moisture. Step away from the super glue chaps its not intended for the job 
I’ve used it on several of my own windows and it’s worked perfectly without a single issue ??‍?

Latest Posts

Back