Anyone Use CleaningSpot?

Inked

I've just received a "sponsor code" from CleaningSpot and it says to enter it during the payment process but I can't see anywhere to enter the code.

Is it just me or is it there way to entice me in without giving me anything 🤣

Never had a code of them. I buy their squeegee rubber, they always have to send me a PayPal link to pay for goods as for me it doesn't work using their PayPal website link.

15 hours ago, Inked said:

I've just received a "sponsor code" from CleaningSpot and it says to enter it during the payment process but I can't see anywhere to enter the code.

Is it just me or is it there way to entice me in without giving me anything 🤣

Brought some wfp cones from them. They were scuffed bent covered in dust and paint. Shocking never again 

I bought a pole off them years ago and they sent the wrong one,not wrong size but a different make.

When I complained they were awful to deal with and wanted me to pay for return postage.

Never used them again and never will there are plenty of good suppliers out there.

Window clean centre and window cleaning stuff being spot on when I have dealt with them.