Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dwell tine softwash on upvc

It's hypo 1 to  8.   And small amount surfactant
We use 6-1 on plastics ,that’s 6 parts water to 1 part hypo , sometimes Evan with a weak mix like this it can turn white plastic brown /yellow without the mix drying out , but once scrubbed and rinsed off it will return to white within a couple of hours , plastic doesn’t absorb the mix so it doesn’t need to be strong to kill algi .

We use 6-1 on plastics ,that’s 6 parts water to 1 part hypo , sometimes Evan with a weak mix like this it can turn white plastic brown /yellow without the mix drying out , but once scrubbed and rinsed off it will return to white within a couple of hours , plastic doesn’t absorb the mix so it doesn’t need to be strong to kill algi .
Ok thanks. I pronounce it different for some reason  it's 1 product 8 parts water   I will change pronounce now 

Thanks anyway 

Ok thanks. I pronounce it different for some reason  it's 1 product 8 parts water   I will change pronounce now 

Thanks anyway 
That will be fine doesn’t matter what you call it provided you use 8-1 , 8 water and 1 hypo and not the other way round ???

Latest Posts

Back