Dwell tine softwash on upvc

deepclean

16 minutes ago, deepclean said:

I have been leaving it for  no more      than 5 min will it damage the upvc if I leave it too long 

Depends on the chemical and the temperature. A good general rule of thumb is not to let chemicals dry on UPVC

26 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Depends on the chemical and the temperature. A good general rule of thumb is not to let chemicals dry on UPVC

Ok I will leave it as it is 😊

6 minutes ago, deepclean said:

It's hypo 1 to  8.   And small amount surfactant

We use 6-1 on plastics ,that’s 6 parts water to 1 part hypo , sometimes Evan with a weak mix like this it can turn white plastic brown /yellow without the mix drying out , but once scrubbed and rinsed off it will return to white within a couple of hours , plastic doesn’t absorb the mix so it doesn’t need to be strong to kill algi .

Just now, Pjj said:

We use 6-1 on plastics ,that’s 6 parts water to 1 part hypo , sometimes Evan with a weak mix like this it can turn white plastic brown /yellow without the mix drying out , but once scrubbed and rinsed off it will return to white within a couple of hours , plastic doesn’t absorb the mix so it doesn’t need to be strong to kill algi .

Ok thanks. I pronounce it different for some reason  it's 1 product 8 parts water   I will change pronounce now 

Thanks anyway 

3 minutes ago, deepclean said:

Ok thanks. I pronounce it different for some reason  it's 1 product 8 parts water   I will change pronounce now 

Thanks anyway 

That will be fine doesn’t matter what you call it provided you use 8-1 , 8 water and 1 hypo and not the other way round 😂😂😂