Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Start up buying water

Timmy

Good morning everyone, hope you enjoyed the bank holiday. I am looking at starting up a window cleaning business with a friend and would prefer to use WFP system, does any body know if you can buy the water already purified in north Essex/Suffolk, as our budget is limited at the moment. 
I will be canvassing with leaflets and Facebook.  In the future when business is built up enough I would get my own stuff to purify and possibly offer other services. 
Any advice appreciated Thank you 

Good morning everyone, hope you enjoyed the bank holiday. I am looking at starting up a window cleaning business with a friend and would prefer to use WFP system, does any body know if you can buy the water already purified in north Essex/Suffolk, as our budget is limited at the moment. 
I will be canvassing with leaflets and Facebook.  In the future when business is built up enough I would get my own stuff to purify and possibly offer other services. 
Any advice appreciated Thank you 
There are quite a few filling stations 

Latest Posts

Back