Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning round for sale in south east London

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Windows shiner

This is very good work and is definitely worth the money I’m asking for. I’m looking for serious  buyers only, people with full capital. The monthly income is calculated based on the 4 weekly revenue. Which means the 8 weekly jobs are halved in price. I do a lot of extras however. These figures haven’t been added. This is all cleaned by water fed pole. 1 man cleans. Good loyal customers with much potential for future growth. This round is priced to sell quickly.                           
LEWISHAM: £1153   HITHER GREEN ; £574  CATFORD : £346    BLACKHEATH: £160  and GREENWICH; £120  I’m looking for £10.000 

This is very good work and is definitely worth the money I’m asking for. I’m looking for serious buyers only, people with full capital. The monthly income is calculated based on the 4 weekly revenue. Which means the 8 weekly jobs are halved in price. I do a lot of extras however. These figures haven’t been added. This is all cleaned by water fed pole. 1 man cleans. Good loyal customers with much potential for future growth. This round is priced to sell quickly.
LEWISHAM: £1153 HITHER GREEN ; £574 CATFORD : £346 BLACKHEATH: £160 and GREENWICH; £120 I’m looking for £10.000

This is very good work and is definitely worth the money I’m asking for. I’m looking for serious buyers only, people with full capital. The monthly income is calculated based on the 4 weekly revenue. Which means the 8 weekly jobs are halved in price. I do a lot of extras however. These figures haven’t been added. This is all cleaned by water fed pole. 1 man cleans. Good loyal customers with much potential for future growth. This round is priced to sell quickly.
LEWISHAM: £1153 HITHER GREEN ; £574 CATFORD : £346 BLACKHEATH: £160 and GREENWICH; £120 I’m looking for £10.000
Im interested. 07471159219

Latest Posts

Back