Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xjet for soft washing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for the response, was thinking it would be good for the larger drives and patios as well where we sometimes do a spray and washdown after, what do you use for walls etc , i agree having looked at videos regards overspray and drift , would be a mare in windy conditions. 

think you said in another post you use the backpack......we have a gardiner backpack with wfp

Thanks for the response, was thinking it would be good for the larger drives and patios as well where we sometimes do a spray and washdown after, what do you use for walls etc , i agree having looked at videos regards overspray and drift , would be a mare in windy conditions. 

think you said in another post you use the backpack......we have a gardiner backpack with wfp
Gardiner backpacks work well used them for years , I now have pure freedom nano trolly that we are using though , we apply the mix to paths , drives , houses and commercial buildings the same way just use different strength mixes depending on the surface and contamination levels . Ime not saying x jets arnt any good just think using hypo extreme caution would be needed 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, have looked at the Nano and and it looks the business, really want to get a few jobs under the belt for now before investing in more gear for that side of the business, hopefully can pic up a good job to cover the investment.

Latest Posts

Back