Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xjet for soft washing

Have just purchased one of these as an addition to use for soft washing, any of you guys used this and how did you find it ? 
Not used one but from the videos I have seen think they create to much drift with overspray ,and not very accurate for  application .

Thanks for the response, was thinking it would be good for the larger drives and patios as well where we sometimes do a spray and washdown after, what do you use for walls etc , i agree having looked at videos regards overspray and drift , would be a mare in windy conditions. 

think you said in another post you use the backpack......we have a gardiner backpack with wfp

Thanks for the response, was thinking it would be good for the larger drives and patios as well where we sometimes do a spray and washdown after, what do you use for walls etc , i agree having looked at videos regards overspray and drift , would be a mare in windy conditions. 

think you said in another post you use the backpack......we have a gardiner backpack with wfp
Gardiner backpacks work well used them for years , I now have pure freedom nano trolly that we are using though , we apply the mix to paths , drives , houses and commercial buildings the same way just use different strength mixes depending on the surface and contamination levels . Ime not saying x jets arnt any good just think using hypo extreme caution would be needed 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, have looked at the Nano and and it looks the business, really want to get a few jobs under the belt for now before investing in more gear for that side of the business, hopefully can pic up a good job to cover the investment.

Back