Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Go pro for gutter vac

CHWS

My new panther arrived today and I also got a go pro as recommended by some on here. What attachment do I need to be able to attach it to the pole? Also any specific attachment to hold my phone to it ? 

when using the go pro should I have it in a water proof case aswell ? 

Go pro best in protective case, gives it a better chance of surviving a fall!!!

As for mounts have a search on ebay there are thousands that you could adapt. Also have a look at @Apw1210 youtube channel as he has some good vids on mounts and tethers!!

You should be able to use jubilee clip with cable ties to a gopro base? or maybe a terry clip and a 1/4" bolt to one of the standard gopro mounts? 

• Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

Go pro best in protective case, gives it a better chance of surviving a fall!!!

As for mounts have a search on ebay there are thousands that you could adapt. Also have a look at @Apw1210 youtube channel as he has some good vids on mounts and tethers!!

You should be able to use jubilee clip with cable ties to a gopro base? or maybe a terry clip and a 1/4" bolt to one of the standard gopro mounts? 

It really is a piece of cake and a little creative thought, innovation and commonly sourced accessories you can build anything.

Think outside of the box 📦 and you want get ripped off 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/micros2u-Handlebar-Compatible-Session-Security/dp/B00TXC5KNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=tube+gopro+mount&qid=1620329654&sr=8-4

Thanks for the tag Ched

On 06/05/2021 at 19:37, CHWS said:

My new panther arrived today and I also got a go pro as recommended by some on here. What attachment do I need to be able to attach it to the pole? Also any specific attachment to hold my phone to it ? 

when using the go pro should I have it in a water proof case aswell ? 

I use this to mount my GoPro on my Skyvac

https://guttervacuumsystems.co.uk/product/gutter-vacuum-camera-and-mobile-phone-brackets-heavy-duty/

Really handy 👍

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.