Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go pro for gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

My new panther arrived today and I also got a go pro as recommended by some on here. What attachment do I need to be able to attach it to the pole? Also any specific attachment to hold my phone to it ? 

when using the go pro should I have it in a water proof case aswell ? 

Go pro best in protective case, gives it a better chance of surviving a fall!!!

As for mounts have a search on ebay there are thousands that you could adapt. Also have a look at @Apw1210 youtube channel as he has some good vids on mounts and tethers!!

You should be able to use jubilee clip with cable ties to a gopro base? or maybe a terry clip and a 1/4" bolt to one of the standard gopro mounts? 

Go pro best in protective case, gives it a better chance of surviving a fall!!!

As for mounts have a search on ebay there are thousands that you could adapt. Also have a look at @Apw1210 youtube channel as he has some good vids on mounts and tethers!!

You should be able to use jubilee clip with cable ties to a gopro base? or maybe a terry clip and a 1/4" bolt to one of the standard gopro mounts? 
It really is a piece of cake and a little creative thought, innovation and commonly sourced accessories you can build anything.

Think outside of the box ? and you want get ripped off 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/micros2u-Handlebar-Compatible-Session-Security/dp/B00TXC5KNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=tube+gopro+mount&qid=1620329654&sr=8-4

Thanks for the tag Ched

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The worst aspect by far using a camera is seeing the results on your phone, almost impossible on a bright day unless someone knows how to combat this ?

My new panther arrived today and I also got a go pro as recommended by some on here. What attachment do I need to be able to attach it to the pole? Also any specific attachment to hold my phone to it ? 

when using the go pro should I have it in a water proof case aswell ? 
GvS gopro clamp with tig welded 1/4 20 bolt 

Or just use the genuine go pro large tube mount? All the cheap mounts I’ve used in the past don’t last very long or don’t actually secure the camera properly. I’ve got one on the gooseneck on an inspection pole and one in the silicone bend on my vac - never had an issue 

Back