Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

purefreedom system showing ps

simon smith

my purefreedom system goes to ps for no reason ,can do it 4 ,5 times aday then ok for weeks but then starts doing it again, i just touch the wires below and the water flow starts ok again , any ideas what could be causing this , any one had same problem thanks

If you are touching wires and the PS goes then first thing to do is check the wiring. Sounds like there is a lose connection on the pressure switch. If that doesn't fix it have a look a Squeeky Clean Daves vid on calibration.

If you are touching wires and the PS goes then first thing to do is check the wiring. Sounds like there is a lose connection on the pressure switch. If that doesn't fix it have a look a Squeeky Clean Daves vid on calibration.
Ye, exactly the same thing happened to me. One of the connections coming off my pump to the controller was lose and was quite hot to touch when running the pump which kept leading to the pressure switch kicking in for no reason as I had checked the calibration. After changing the connectors it’s worked perfectly ever since. 

Back