Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

USING A WFP WITH PRESSURE WASHER

WCF

Help Support WCF:

danituffrey

Hiya 

i have seen this video on youtube and trying to find out how its set up. 

I have an ova 8 wfp that i use for window cleaning. 

any ideas on if i could use it for something similar to the video? 

wouldnt have a clue on what i would need to buy and cant find much info online? 

thanks ? 

6 hours ago, danituffrey said:

Hiya 

i have seen this video on youtube and trying to find out how its set up. 

Just get a telescopic high pressure lance or watch an Ashley Mackintosh video 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't waste your time or reputation. Its what amateurs do who have no clue about water volume & pressure.

Water fed poles aren't designed to handle ridiculous strains and nor are the jets. 

You've stumbled upon a cowboy act and it's best to forget you ever saw it 
Hi Austin there is a couple of firms that make theses conversions of wfp they are very good at lower pressure pressure washing , I don’t have one myself but when time allows I will be making my own think they could be a very used tool , they use proper pressure washing jets and high pressure hose and are safe . 

We all use things that have been altered or modified, theses lances use approved and pressure rated hose , triggers and jets it’s just fitted inside a wfp in stead of the alloy or fibreglass pressure washing telescopic poles 
I learned alot about industrial law when I did the gas course. In the event of an accident, their lawyers will impound their training records. My brother just completed a one day tower scaffold training course. He couldn't believe all the things he didn't know about. If a hire company delivers a scaffold without the manufacturers instructions then you have to send it back. Manufactures instructions is like the bible for lawyers when they are chasing a claim. 

Just get a telescopic high pressure lance or watch an Ashley Mackintosh video 
I wouldn't even try a telescopic pressure washing lance, the 18 or 24 ft, both very heavy and hard to control. 

I have the 35ft wfp conversion kit from AC pressure washers. Great bit of kit. ? They also do a 55ft kit as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back