Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Resin Drive Cleaning


Ges Clean Ltd

Recommended Posts

Ges Clean Ltd

Hi All, am doing our first resin drive clean next week, our honda machine allows us to reduce the pressure so its more soft washing than hard core ?  I plan to use hypo mix (4:1 ) with clever wash surfactant to pre spray and then use the surface cleaner and wash down after. Am i missing anything, advice appreciated. Thanks

Link to post

No what you have said will work fine we have done a few and they come up like new , we use half throttle on our machine 21 ltr 300 bar never had any issues .

Link to post
Ges Clean Ltd
14 minutes ago, Pjj said:

No what you have said will work fine we have done a few and they come up like new , we use half throttle on our machine 21 ltr 300 bar never had any issues .

Thanks, just been told the clever wash will be over a week for delivery, and suggestions for an alternative ?

 

15 minutes ago, Pjj said:

No what you have said will work fine we have done a few and they come up like new , we use half throttle on our machine 21 ltr 300 bar never had any issues .

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ges Clean Ltd said:

Thanks, just been told the clever wash will be over a week for delivery, and suggestions for an alternative ?

 

 

If you cannot get any don’t worry it will still be ok on a flat surface without any we use these the Laurel one is cheaper  try Bonnymans 

FBF666B0-672B-42C1-9783-E2133CAD2045.jpeg

Link to post
Ges Clean Ltd
13 minutes ago, Pjj said:

If you cannot get any don’t worry it will still be ok on a flat surface without any we use these the Laurel one is cheaper  try Bonnymans 

FBF666B0-672B-42C1-9783-E2133CAD2045.jpeg

Thanks, have just ordered, will let you know how we get on with the drive

 

 

Link to post
scottish cleaning service
1 hour ago, Ges Clean Ltd said:

Hi All, am doing our first resin drive clean next week, our honda machine allows us to reduce the pressure so its more soft washing than hard core ?  I plan to use hypo mix (4:1 ) with clever wash surfactant to pre spray and then use the surface cleaner and wash down after. Am i missing anything, advice appreciated. Thanks

Do you mean you are cleaning a driveway that's been sealed?

Link to post
8 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Do you mean you are cleaning a driveway that's been sealed?

No he means a resin bonded drive 

  • Like 1
Link to post
scottish cleaning service
9 minutes ago, Pjj said:

No he means a resin bonded drive 

Is that what you call them. I have noticed a few of them and they look great but not sure how they age.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Master Jedi Alejandro

Customer of mine has just started his own resin business. I think it’s more internal flooring and tables they do. Looks interesting though. Some amazing patterns they can create with that stuff!

Link to post
Iron Giant

They look good but are slippy when slightly wet, I'd interested to see how they age and if they need resealing in some way overtime, a custy of mine did his own paths and patio, he clearly did something wrong as about a year later it's like loose gravel on the top. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Part Timer
57 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

They look good but are slippy when slightly wet, I'd interested to see how they age and if they need resealing in some way overtime, a custy of mine did his own paths and patio, he clearly did something wrong as about a year later it's like loose gravel on the top. 

Not enough resin, I was told the resin is very expensive and if there's not enough used it will break up.

Link to post

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

 

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

 

Accept