Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin Drive Cleaning

Ges Clean Ltd

Hi All, am doing our first resin drive clean next week, our honda machine allows us to reduce the pressure so its more soft washing than hard core ?  I plan to use hypo mix (4:1 ) with clever wash surfactant to pre spray and then use the surface cleaner and wash down after. Am i missing anything, advice appreciated. Thanks

No what you have said will work fine we have done a few and they come up like new , we use half throttle on our machine 21 ltr 300 bar never had any issues .

No what you have said will work fine we have done a few and they come up like new , we use half throttle on our machine 21 ltr 300 bar never had any issues .
Thanks, just been told the clever wash will be over a week for delivery, and suggestions for an alternative ?

Thanks, just been told the clever wash will be over a week for delivery, and suggestions for an alternative ?
If you cannot get any don’t worry it will still be ok on a flat surface without any we use these the Laurel one is cheaper  try Bonnymans 

FBF666B0-672B-42C1-9783-E2133CAD2045.jpeg

Hi All, am doing our first resin drive clean next week, our honda machine allows us to reduce the pressure so its more soft washing than hard core ?  I plan to use hypo mix (4:1 ) with clever wash surfactant to pre spray and then use the surface cleaner and wash down after. Am i missing anything, advice appreciated. Thanks
Do you mean you are cleaning a driveway that's been sealed?

Customer of mine has just started his own resin business. I think it’s more internal flooring and tables they do. Looks interesting though. Some amazing patterns they can create with that stuff!

They look good but are slippy when slightly wet, I'd interested to see how they age and if they need resealing in some way overtime, a custy of mine did his own paths and patio, he clearly did something wrong as about a year later it's like loose gravel on the top. 

They look good but are slippy when slightly wet, I'd interested to see how they age and if they need resealing in some way overtime, a custy of mine did his own paths and patio, he clearly did something wrong as about a year later it's like loose gravel on the top. 
Not enough resin, I was told the resin is very expensive and if there's not enough used it will break up.

Back