Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

brush head bristles

35 minutes ago, simon smith said:

do you use soft ,medium,or hard bristles , does it make a big differance ?

Depends what you are cleaning , if using hot water generally stiff brushes are used as the heat makes them softer so a soft brush would be way to flexi 

• Like 1
Armistead Cleaning
2 hours ago, simon smith said:

I started off using a medium brush, but a couple of years ago I switched to a stiff brush, even with cold water. Personally, I find that it agitates the dirt from the glass better, and I’ve never had a problem with scratching. Even with a regular clean you’ll have microscopic dirt on the glass which I feel a stiff brush lifts off better than a medium brush. I know many will disagree; that’s just my opinion. 

• Like 1

I generally use a flocked brush as my daily brush, i think ita a horses for courses kinda question.

Everybody has their own preference, same as poles, hose, sandwich fillings and beer 😉😉

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, simon smith said:

As a rule of thumb for me it's medium to hard, I only use cold water and during the summer months when the weather is warmer your water, tubing and brush bristles naturally soften as they are a thermoplastic so for better scrubbing power it's best in my opinion to go harder 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HWCS said:

I generally use a flocked brush as my daily brush, i think ita a horses for courses kinda question.

Everybody has their own preference, same as poles, hose, sandwich fillings and beer 😉😉

I'll go for the prawn mayo with heineken to was down. Unless in pub, moretti at the moment 🍺

Just now, ks789 said:

I'll go for the prawn mayo with heineken to wash down. Unless in pub, moretti at the moment 🍺

• Like 1

We find with a soft / medium bristle you have a better "feel" on the glass. A hard bristled brush is better for first cleans.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.