Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

brush head bristles

do you use soft ,medium,or hard bristles , does it make a big differance ?
I started off using a medium brush, but a couple of years ago I switched to a stiff brush, even with cold water. Personally, I find that it agitates the dirt from the glass better, and Iā€™veĀ never had a problem with scratching. Even with a regular clean youā€™ll have microscopic dirt on the glass which I feel a stiff brush lifts off better than a medium brush. I know many will disagree; thatā€™s just my opinion.Ā 

I generally use a flocked brush as my daily brush, i think ita a horses for courses kinda question.

Everybody has their own preference, same as poles, hose, sandwich fillings and beer ??

do you use soft ,medium,or hard bristles , does it make a big differance ?
As a rule of thumb for me it's medium to hard, I only use cold water and during the summer months when the weather is warmer your water, tubing and brush bristles naturally soften as they are a thermoplastic so for better scrubbing power it's best in my opinion to go harderĀ 

I generally use a flocked brush as my daily brush, i think ita a horses for courses kinda question.

Everybody has their own preference, same as poles, hose, sandwich fillings and beer ??
I'll go for the prawn mayo with heineken to was down. Unless in pub, moretti at the momentĀ ?

ks789 said:
I'll go for the prawn mayo with heineken to wash down. Unless in pub, moretti at the momentĀ ?

Back