Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Soft washing starting out

Cc0903

Hello all, I am interested in starting softwashing as an add on service, what set ups do people use and could a “snow foam” attachment work on end of pressure washer to apply chemical? Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Cc0903 said:

Hello all, I am interested in starting softwashing as an add on service, what set ups do people use and could a “snow foam” attachment work on end of pressure washer to apply chemical? Thanks in advance

No offence intended but if that's how you think you should apply softwashing chemicals then it might be worth you going on a course. The chemicals are not nice and can do harm to your lungs so face masks plus try to minimise over spray and spray drifting to other peoples property! A course will teach you the legalities, H&S and the best way to do it.

4 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

No offence intended but if that's how you think you should apply softwashing chemicals then it might be worth you going on a course. The chemicals are not nice and can do harm to your lungs so face masks plus try to minimise over spray and spray drifting to other peoples property! A course will teach you the legalities, H&S and the best way to do it.

Hi, I was just wondering on what way is best to apply the chemical I have seen multiple videos of people using the battery powered backpacks but have read good and bad about these was just wondering what equipment is best to use thanks for the information.

4 hours ago, Cc0903 said:

If you use a cheap amazon snow foam gun intended for cars the SH will eat the cheap low quality brass.

There are specific guns, lances and nozzles used.

With respect, I think if you are wanting to start out doing an accredited course would be beneficial as SH isn't an Ibiza foam party

3 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

If you use a cheap amazon snow foam gun intended for cars the SH will eat the cheap low quality brass.

There are specific guns, lances and nozzles used.

With respect, I think if you are wanting to start out doing an accredited course would be beneficial as SH isn't an Ibiza foam party

Thank you buddy I’ll look into the courses I am aware how hazardous the chemicals can be I had just seen it on a YouTube video and didn’t know if anyone else is doing it this way, obviously I wouldn’t want to run the chemicals through my washer.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.