Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft washing starting out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cc0903

Hello all, I am interested in starting softwashing as an add on service, what set ups do people use and could a “snow foam” attachment work on end of pressure washer to apply chemical? Thanks in advance

Hello all, I am interested in starting softwashing as an add on service, what set ups do people use and could a “snow foam” attachment work on end of pressure washer to apply chemical? Thanks in advance
No offence intended but if that's how you think you should apply softwashing chemicals then it might be worth you going on a course. The chemicals are not nice and can do harm to your lungs so face masks plus try to minimise over spray and spray drifting to other peoples property! A course will teach you the legalities, H&S and the best way to do it.

No offence intended but if that's how you think you should apply softwashing chemicals then it might be worth you going on a course. The chemicals are not nice and can do harm to your lungs so face masks plus try to minimise over spray and spray drifting to other peoples property! A course will teach you the legalities, H&S and the best way to do it.
Hi, I was just wondering on what way is best to apply the chemical I have seen multiple videos of people using the battery powered backpacks but have read good and bad about these was just wondering what equipment is best to use thanks for the information.

If you use a cheap amazon snow foam gun intended for cars the SH will eat the cheap low quality brass.

There are specific guns, lances and nozzles used.

With respect, I think if you are wanting to start out doing an accredited course would be beneficial as SH isn't an Ibiza foam party

If you use a cheap amazon snow foam gun intended for cars the SH will eat the cheap low quality brass.

There are specific guns, lances and nozzles used.

With respect, I think if you are wanting to start out doing an accredited course would be beneficial as SH isn't an Ibiza foam party
Thank you buddy I’ll look into the courses I am aware how hazardous the chemicals can be I had just seen it on a YouTube video and didn’t know if anyone else is doing it this way, obviously I wouldn’t want to run the chemicals through my washer.

Back