Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What a lovely customer......

Posted (edited)

I cleaned for one of my customers today and she informed me that I probably won't be able to access the windows as the house will be surounded by scaffolding on my next visit. I replied by saying just let me know when they've finshed and I can pop back to clean for you. She replied saying that when I'm there again next month (this is a four weekly clean) I must knock on the door so that she can still pay me; I asked her why? She said that as I'm running a business I shouldn't refuse the regular payment for her clean as it's not my fault she's having work done on the house. How lovely is that?

I did refuse the offer and she wasn't having any of it!!

Edited by mupps
grammar

It's rare but nice when they do that. I've a customer who inadvertently blocked his side access and I couldn't clean his back windows. I only charged him for cleaning the front but he transferred the whole amount to me. He said why should I miss out when it was his fault. 

I had a customer very similar , she lived in England for 6 months of the year and the other 6 months in New Hampshire USA , she always payed me for the 6 months she was away saying don’t clean the windows whilst Ime away but I will pay you I said no but she was having none of it , unfortunately she died last month from a stroke , her husband emailed me telling me what had happened and her instructions were that Ime to carry on  doing the windows just the same as always , but he will now pay me , pity all customers arnt as good , she was a lovely lady always kind and happy .

steve garwood
4 hours ago, mupps said:

I cleaned for one of my customers today and she informed me that I probably won't be able to access the windows as the house will be surounded by scaffolding on my next visit. I replied by saying just let me know when they've finshed and I can pop back to clean for you. She replied saying that when I'm there again next month (this is a four weekly clean) I must knock on the door so that she can still pay me; I asked her why? She said that as I'm running a business I shouldn't refuse the regular payment for her clean as it's not my fault she's having work done on the house. How lovely is that?

Remind her about your tip 👍💪

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, mupps said:

thats great.....there really are some fantastic customers out there.....once you ve got a  new van with all the best equipment and you put her price up she ll probably cancel over a quid.......😂

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.