Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What wfp system to buy

Hi guys I’m looking for more advice , this time on what wfp system to buy

i have £10000 ish to spend , I would like a 2 man hot water system with a ro/di in the van also possibly electric reels . I’m not very good at diy so I’d like to take me van to a company and let them do the lot. 
I have looked at the x line system on line but have heard bad reviews on after sales which is a shame. 
any pointers / advice please.

thAnks 

What I did was make a list of all companies who install systems. I then looked at which one was closest to me. It happened to be Pure Freedom so I went with them. I believe you can get ones to come to your house and install them on your drive for you.

Pure o2 would be a good place to start ionics kit is good stuff and the pure 02 range is cheaper , ionics also sell and fit secondhand systems that they refurbish they are also worth looking at , you don’t want a system that fits a hose to remove air locks as that’s a design fault it shouldn’t be needed 😂😂

High-tower
19 hours ago, Pjj said:

ionics also sell and fit secondhand systems that they refurbish they are also worth looking at.

They look like exceptionally good value for money, A 1000l Thermopure delivery unit including installation for £4k!

Ionics Used

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.