Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New starter - water purification

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ManOfKent

Dear all - I wonder if you can help! I'm going to start filtering my own water which I've never done before. I have a small shed with electricity in which I plan to put a 1000L IBC tank. I live on the South East Coast so hard water here. I intend to have a 'delivery only' system in my van... I'll be using a 650L tank in it.

I want to buy mainstream equipment so that I can easily get replacement filters etc. Do you have any recommendations? I'm a bit baffled with the technical side of things... for instance, what does "GPD" refer to?

Thanks for your help

Dear all - I wonder if you can help! I'm going to start filtering my own water which I've never done before. I have a small shed with electricity in which I plan to put a 1000L IBC tank. I live on the South East Coast so hard water here. I intend to have a 'delivery only' system in my van... I'll be using a 650L tank in it.

I want to buy mainstream equipment so that I can easily get replacement filters etc. Do you have any recommendations? I'm a bit baffled with the technical side of things... for instance, what does "GPD" refer to?

Thanks for your help
Give @doug atkinson at Daqua a ring. He will advise you what you need, truthfully, and will then supply you with everything you need.

Latest Posts

Back