Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Best virosol supplier?

Baldmonkey

Baldmonkey

Hi guys, anyone know the best supplier for virosol, looking for the 200l drum preferably but will do 20l drums if not, thanks in advance 

scottish cleaning service
33 minutes ago, Baldmonkey said:

Hi guys, anyone know the best supplier for virosol, looking for the 200l drum preferably but will do 20l drums if not, thanks in advance 

Are you starting a pvc cleaning business?

Baldmonkey
38 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Are you starting a pvc cleaning business?

I do both pvc cleaning and window cleaning 👍

• Like 1

Ring these people they are the cheapest I buy 12x20 ltr drums at a time and it’s around £26 per drum . 

Complex cleaning supplies 01923839039 

To the mods hope this isn’t viewed as advertising I have no affiliation with them but they are the best supplier I have found . 

Baldmonkey
11 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Ring these people they are the cheapest I buy 12x20 ltr drums at a time and it’s around £26 per drum . 

Complex cleaning supplies 01923839039 

To the mods hope this isn’t viewed as advertising I have no affiliation with them but they are the best supplier I have found . 

Thanks Paul 👍

scottish cleaning service
2 hours ago, Baldmonkey said:

just found this supplier @Pjj only did 5l ones but they are currently £5.99 inc vat and free delivery when you spend over £40..i just got the equivalent of 20l for £23.96...just letting you know 

https://cleaningproductsuk.com/search?type=product&q=viro-sol

That's a great price considering things are going up now. I bought a few dozen degreasers at the same price when Screwfix were having a sale.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.