Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

INDOOR GLASS CLEANING

Johnwindow1987

Hi everyone hope all is good with u I would like bit of info about the gardener INDOOR GLASS CLEANING system will it actually work has anyone tried it. I have a few property’s that I’m cleaning and people seem to be going for these bit high windows and they are almost impossible to get to. How do u all clean inside of high windows? 
thank you 

We wouldn’t do domestic internals only do commercial that we have to do as it’s in the contracts , I personally feel internal stuff isn’t worth doing as we can earn considerably more on external stuff , you could do them trad with squeegee and applicator this gives the best results but using them on a pole takes practice , the dragonfly things are a load of rubbish unless the glass is 99% clean before you start . 

We wouldn’t do domestic internals only do commercial that we have to do as it’s in the contracts , I personally feel internal stuff isn’t worth doing as we can earn considerably more on external stuff , you could do them trad with squeegee and applicator this gives the best results but using them on a pole takes practice , the dragonfly things are a load of rubbish unless the glass is 99% clean before you start . 
Thanks mate I just have a few jobs that pay very well but 2 of them have very tall windows and can’t reach the top as no way of laddering up inside. Also picked up good commercial job that has show room but is 3 stores high but no floors so looks like they will be paying for a tower in that one. I make it clear at the start my price and then add some more on for inside as don’t want inside but if they want to pay crazy money I will do my best 

Thanks mate I just have a few jobs that pay very well but 2 of them have very tall windows and can’t reach the top as no way of laddering up inside. Also picked up good commercial job that has show room but is 3 stores high but no floors so looks like they will be paying for a tower in that one. I make it clear at the start my price and then add some more on for inside as don’t want inside but if they want to pay crazy money I will do my best 
Only other option on domestic might be some like the little giant step ladders google them and watch the videos they are very good but are heavy but ideal for internal awkward stuff we do some internal stuff in hotels and use them for that they are very stable . 

Only other option on domestic might be some like the little giant step ladders google them and watch the videos they are very good but are heavy but ideal for internal awkward stuff we do some internal stuff in hotels and use them for that they are very stable . 
Will check them out now thanks 

Moerman Excelerator on a pole will do them.
@Johnwindow1987I agree with @Martyn 

Moerman excelerator with a fliq pad should handle those windows for you.

Take a little time to practice with it. It will save you tons of time and hassle.

Unless it's a construction clean then you'll have to ladder up. Then @Pjjlarge step ladder option is a good option for you.

Back