Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone want to help me clean a hotel next week? and a school in summertime? etc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

LondonSurreyman

Hello Guys,

Im afraid i wont be able to start my car this weekend after a major overhaul at home, fixing engines is not my expertise,

i will probably be able to abseil the job but would like to take my extreme poles and set up my water filters on site, maybe bring in some water i have water tanks and ladders that require a van to transport or a estate car,  the place is shut so im happy to take in someone with no experience and train them if  they want work. i wont be able to pay this person until i get payed which will be this month but i will cover expenses. 

There will be more work im looking for someone with a good attitude, to start work  early on Tuesday.

Even if i can just a lift in on Tuesday in a van then that will be enough to get me going, i can pay for that 

Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back