Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

slick connect alternatives

Crystalalan

Good morning everybody. I am looking for an alternative for my slick connectors( the connectors between the pole hose and the reel hose. I am looking for a more durable connector as I keep breaking mine. Thanking you in advance.

19 minutes ago, Crystalalan said:

Good morning everybody. I am looking for an alternative for my slick connectors( the connectors between the pole hose and the reel hose. I am looking for a more durable connector as I keep breaking mine. Thanking you in advance.

Speak to @Skxawng on hear he does a much better fitting than the slick connect thing been using them for months and they are indestructible .

5757D073-192E-4522-A983-DE895A1C2019.jpeg

Crystalalan

thats great cheers lads! Hey not long now Paul until my long weekend in cornwall. I have decided to buy a extreme 22 footer pole so no need to convert my ova 8 for tubeless but thanks for the offer. very kind!

Master Jedi Alejandro
3 hours ago, Pjj said:

Speak to @Skxawng on hear he does a much better fitting than the slick connect thing been using them for months and they are indestructible .

I’d be interested in these also!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Crystalalan said:

thats great cheers lads! Hey not long now Paul until my long weekend in cornwall. I have decided to buy a extreme 22 footer pole so no need to convert my ova 8 for tubeless but thanks for the offer. very kind!

I use an extream 22 as my everyday pole now that’s easy to convert 😂😂 hope you have a nice holiday , it’s very busy down hear at the moment .

Crystalalan
2 hours ago, Pjj said:

I use an extream 22 as my everyday pole now that’s easy to convert 😂😂 hope you have a nice holiday , it’s very busy down hear at the moment .

Cheers bud! I better leave early to avoid all the caravaners and the air cooled hippy buses!🤣

20 hours ago, Pjj said:

I have a different version to you and upgraded and tweaked and it's the best I have used couldn't be without it now. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the recommendation! 

They're on eBay if you use it: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363328912409 My seller name is rootek-designs. 

They aren't really couplers (although I'm working on one) Rather, they are extra tough protective covers for Rectus 21 type couplers. There are two versions: The Original which Pjj & Jango have earlier versions of, and the Slim version which I assume Iron Giant is using? Pics below. Any questions, please feel free to pm me. (you can buy direct with 20% discount for forum members) 

IMG_20210320_115719.png

Screenshot_20210120_011042.jpg

IMG_20210320_113530.jpg

Edited by Skxawng
8 hours ago, Skxawng said:

Thanks for the recommendation! 

They're on eBay if you use it: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363328912409 My seller name is rootek-designs. 

They aren't really couplers (although I'm working on one) Rather, they are extra tough protective covers for Rectus 21 type couplers. There are two versions: The Original which Pjj & Jango have earlier versions of, and the Slim version which I assume Iron Giant is using? Pics below. Any questions, please feel free to pm me. (you can buy direct with 20% discount for forum members) 

IMG_20210320_115719.png

Screenshot_20210120_011042.jpg

IMG_20210320_113530.jpg

Yes I have one as you know, but was more meaning the other product I am testing for you which I won't disclose. 

4 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

Yes I have one as you know, but was more meaning the other product I am testing for you which I won't disclose. 

Thanks for your help.

I've had enough feedback from testers now and I have the final tweaked version of the TuffTap up for sale on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363334255245

👍

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.