Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Creative thinker? I could use some of your ideas!

Chris Fox

Hi all,

As many of you know, we are well underway developing the next best Software/App for managing your Window Cleaning business. The community input has been great on this topic https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/34841-what-are-your-most-painful-problems-i-might-be-able-to-help

Community feedback is driving the roadmap of features we are building and as we are yet undecided on a name for the business, I figured why not let the community have a chance at naming it?

I have some ideas but thought it might be fun and informative to get some ideas from anyone interested, fun ones for a laugh, but looking more seriously at ones that are professional and memorable. 

Main requirements for a good name: Memorable, Professional and Relevant (and preferably with an available domain name ? )

Here are my top picks so far...

CleanSoft cleansoft.co.uk
ProWindow prowindow.co.uk
WindowRound windowround.co.uk
2Windows 2windows.co.uk
MiRound miround.co.uk (Thanks to @Apw1210 for this one)
WinRound winround.co.uk (Thanks to @NewGuy for this one)
ScheduleMi schedulemi.co.uk (Thanks to @Apw1210 for this one)
MiSchedule mischedule.co.uk (Thanks to @ched999uk for this one)
SudsApp sudsapp.co.uk (Thanks to @Apw1210 for this one)
RosterShine rostershine.co.uk (Thanks to @Apw1210 for this one)
WashSoft washsoft.co.uk

If you don't have an idea of your own, would be great to get your vote on any one that gets mentioned here.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

Cheers
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have to be specific to windows?

For my business, I created a new word (playing on an existing word) using the first two letters of mine and my kids name and simply added "window cleaning" to it. 

Does it have to be specific to windows?

For my business, I created a new word (playing on an existing word) using the first two letters of mine and my kids name and simply added "window cleaning" to it. 
Funny you say that, my first software consulting business I started with my Brother In-law was a made up word with Half my sons and half his sons name. 16 years later it's still going strong.

Although the software could be useful to many service related business in different industries, I would really like to stay hyper focused on Window Cleaning and have the brand and company name reflect that. That said, I'm open to all ideas at this stage.

Funny you say that, my first software consulting business I started with my Brother In-law was a made up word with Half my sons and half his sons name. 16 years later it's still going strong.

Although the software could be useful to many service related business in different industries, I would really like to stay hyper focused on Window Cleaning and have the brand and company name reflect that. That said, I'm open to all ideas at this stage.
I just think the name should be personal to you. But my suggestion would be "winround".

Hi all,

As many of you know, we are well underway developing the next best Software/App for managing your Window Cleaning business. The community input has been great on this topic https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/34841-what-are-your-most-painful-problems-i-might-be-able-to-help

Community feedback is driving the roadmap of features we are building and as we are yet undecided on a name for the business, I figured why not let the community have a chance at naming it?

I have some ideas but thought it might be fun and informative to get some ideas from anyone interested, fun ones for a laugh, but looking more seriously at ones that are professional and memorable. 

Main requirements for a good name: Memorable, Professional and Relevant (and preferably with an available domain name ? )

Here are my top picks so far...

CleanSoft cleansoft.co.uk
ProWindow prowindow.co.uk
WindowRound windowround.co.uk
2Windows 2windows.co.uk
MiRound miround.co.uk (Thanks to @Apw1210 for that one )
WinRound winround.co.uk (Thanks to @NewGuy for that one )

If you don't have an idea of your own, would be great to get your vote on any one that gets mentioned here.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

Cheers
Chris
With options for other trades here are a few more of my brainwave ideas

Trade plan

proper job

ScheduleMi

OnTime

Next Job

With options for other trades here are a few more of my brainwave ideas

Trade plan

proper job

ScheduleMi

OnTime

Next Job
These are great, cheers for more ideas, here are my thoughts on these...

Trade plan, Proper Job, OnTime & Next Job - Really like these but .co.uk and .com domains are taken (trade-plan.co.uk is available but don't like the hyphen in a business domain name)

ScheduleMi - Like this, and schedulemi.co.uk is available only concern is the unique spelling of "my" as "mi" which, while brandable, could lead to people not finding it in a Google search. Interestingly schedulemy.co.uk is available, but looks like a strange new word ? - have added this to the list above.

proper job - needs to be said with a Somerset accent ? - Scrapheap Challenge

A twist MiSchedule
Very good! ? 

Thanks for the contribution, I like MiSchedule, just thinking now that Scheduling is a core feature but that software does a lot more than that so may be too limiting, adding it to the list anyway!

Very good! ? 

Thanks for the contribution, I like MiSchedule, just thinking now that Scheduling is a core feature but that software does a lot more than that so may be too limiting, adding it to the list anyway!
On-point

The Applicator

Suds app

Bucket List

Pocket Docket

If clearview.co.uk was available, I think this would be a winner!

Mrs Fox would agree with "Pain in the glass"

Otherwise I actually quite like Roster shine
Time Frame

Suds sill

Hydroplan

janitor app 

Cleanse planner

Van with a plan

Back