Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round management software

What is the best round management software. I have been with round partner for many years but it’s a bit out of date now.
 There are many which an easy Internet trade search will reveal

Also there is a new thread on the initial development stage and think tank for a new app

There's squeegee app and many more

Me too its called google sheets, works perfect, can sign in on anything i can aign into google on, easy to edit/adjust

If it aint broke i aint gonna try fixing it ??
can you email invoices and statement of account to customers?add new jobs when out and about on your phone?(and theyll stay in the correct order in the future),move all your work forward a week or 2 at the push of a button when going on holiday/xmas,etc?,drag and drop jobs onto different days to fit in with your schedule?sync payments/update debt lists?print "windows cleaned today" slips/invoices out with your logo on?these are just a few things that round software does with ease.....

i wouldnt be without CP....at £15 a month its well worth it to me....

i can sign in on any laptop/computer too.....plus i dont need to back anything up as its already done automatically to 3 different servers.....

can you email invoices and statement of account to customers?add new jobs when out and about on your phone?(and theyll stay in the correct order in the future),move all your work forward a week or 2 at the push of a button when going on holiday/xmas,etc?,drag and drop jobs onto different days to fit in with your schedule?sync payments/update debt lists?
Yes to all the above

print "windows cleaned today" slips/invoices out with your logo on?

these are just a few things that round software does with ease.....

i wouldnt be without CP....at £15 a month its well worth it to me....

i can sign in on any laptop/computer too.....plus i dont need to back anything up as its already done automatically to 3 different servers..
My stationary is lrinted professionally at local printers and everything is saved to 2 different places ??

Last edited by a moderator:
User experience is the last aspect discussed in the software development cycle by https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-build-a-crm. This is probably the most important aspect of software design. In this step, the designer creates the user interface for the software. The primary goal of this step is to provide the end-user with an easy-to-understand usage experience. He should ensure the smooth functioning of the software by minimizing user errors and providing an extensive utility tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
To go and clean all the windows , collect all the money tell me when it’s finished ?????
?

What I meant was, do you need all the sending invoices and other features or do you just want a calendar style software that you can put in the name, address, date, time, and can be set to reoccurring so it will let you what jobs you have coming up.

?

What I meant was, do you need all the sending invoices and other features or do you just want a calendar style software that you can put in the name, address, date, time, and can be set to reoccurring so it will let you what jobs you have coming up.
Lol yes I knew what you meant but it would be nice if it did the things I mentioned ????

Me too its called google sheets, works perfect, can sign in on anything i can aign into google on, easy to edit/adjust

If it aint broke i aint gonna try fixing it ??
I know this is an old thread, Been looking for something free i can use on the laptop that i can just put someone's details in and it automatically puts them in 6/8 weeks ahead on the calendar/planner. Do you have a template i could use?

I know this is an old thread, Been looking for something free i can use on the laptop that i can just put someone's details in and it automatically puts them in 6/8 weeks ahead on the calendar/planner. Do you have a template i could use?
Hi JEM,

A spreadsheet wont auto edit your work on a 6/8 wkly you have to do it manually

Back