Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best places for tower

Baldmonkey

Where is the preferred place to get a tower for the day.. Spoke to speedy and they say its minimum a weeks hire? 

Is it better to use a local non national firm? 

Any help would be appreciated

Where is the preferred place to get a tower for the day.. Spoke to speedy and they say its minimum a weeks hire? 

Do you have any local independent tool hire companies near you or any friends in the trade that could hire you one ?

We use speedy and they do day rates ??? 

We use speedy and they do day rates ??? 
I thought that but the girl who's parents live across the road is a hire/sales and she said its weekly only.. Will have to ring them, ta paul

Do you have any local independent tool hire companies near you or any friends in the trade that could hire you one ?
I've a few roofing pals that go on about easi-Dec's being the best thing and I should buy one, most small firms don't seem to have them, just whacker plates and mixers ??

I thought that but the girl who's parents live across the road is a hire/sales and she said its weekly only.. Will have to ring them, ta paul

I've a few roofing pals that go on about easi-Dec's being the best thing and I should buy one, most small firms don't seem to have them, just whacker plates and mixers ??
I have a speedy hire literally 600 meters up the road and they will do any time scales you want , and deliver and collect as well 

I use mine every month so I just bought one. I have added to it, so in total £4k for 10m high Boss AGR 2.4m by 0.8m wide. You will find things are going to shot up in price with all the money printing.

just spoke to speedy hire and apparently they only do a weeks hire, i can have it for one day but its a minimum cost of a week...Is that right @Pjj

just spoke to hss and im sorted i think, local branch really nice and friendly and have quoted me £70 plus vat for a 5m mitower for a week

I think they will all be the same because not worth their while hiring out for a day. They have got to deliver it and then collect it on same day which doesn't make economic sense.
yeh ive come to that conclusion but speedy were not helpful at all, blunt and abrupt and offered very little help or guidance...oh well

just spoke to hss and im sorted i think, local branch really nice and friendly and have quoted me £70 plus vat for a 5m mitower for a week

yeh ive come to that conclusion but speedy were not helpful at all, blunt and abrupt and offered very little help or guidance...oh well
They like working with big construction companies, my mate was top boss of Brandon Hire where we used to use. They seem to have changed even the way you book stuff out, its all done through the computer now. I found it hard just trying to set up an account so ended up buying the stuff outright.

just spoke to speedy hire and apparently they only do a weeks hire, i can have it for one day but its a minimum cost of a week...Is that right @Pjj
I guess branches differ , I have it delivered first thing in the morning and collected the same day for around £70 , obviously it pays to shop around , glad you got it sorted ?

Latest Posts

Back