Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flat tank system di

Nicky

We’re would be the best place to buy a 1000l flat tank with the frame/ cage want the complete system di only 2man system .NOT IONIC

Try googling it there are several that can di them but as @Part Timer said pure freedom are probably your best bet , but think they use wydale tanks that arnt the best .

We’re would be the best place to buy a 1000l flat tank with the frame/ cage want the complete system di only 2man system .NOT IONIC
Have not google searched for window cleaning baffled water tanks?

There are many reputable companies offering tanks and they dont include ebay or amazon

Tanks direct

Water tanks direct

Wintecs

Bladeright

Window cleaning warehouse

The cleaning spot

Kingfisher direct

Purefreedom

The cleaning warehouse

The cleaning hub

I was going to get 1000lt flat tank and purefreedom advised against it, I think because of better stability up right.
I hate flat tanks but from a stability point of view they are good the lower the centre of gravity the less movement , I have 1000 ltr ionics set up and it’s fine only get a slight bit of surge when it’s half full . 

I hate flat tanks but from a stability point of view they are good the lower the centre of gravity the less movement , I have 1000 ltr ionics set up and it’s fine only get a slight bit of surge when it’s half full . 
I took there advice and went with the up right,  I don't really feel that much surge if I'm honest. Probably because its a bigger van. I feel like I get more surge in the smaller van with 700L tank.

Back