Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you reply

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HWCS

Recieved an email during the night.

"Hi Jon,

Was talking to my next door neighbour and its come to light that we both pay £15.00 to have our windows cleaned, i think this is somewhat unfair as she has 3 more windows than me.

Could you let me know if mine will be reduced please"

My response was simply.

Im afraid not as we dont charge per window.

Jon

"Hi Jon,

Was talking to my next door neighbour and its come to light that we both pay £15.00 to have our windows cleaned, i think this is somewhat unfair as she has 3 more windows than me.

My response was simply.

Jon
Tell him there's a £5 increase due to the administration cost of text message replies and also the neighbours give you coffee and chocolate biscuits.

Just another nosy window counter with nothing to do in his life by the sound of it

"Hi Jon,

My response was simply.

Jon
Just tell him, that's my minimum charge. 

Minimum price is a good one , sometimes access or size of windows will also affect the price and velux. Windows so they may have less but be priced higher , people like that get my goat and would very likely be told politely but firmly might be best to find someone else if you arnt happy ???

Back