Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

"Get Soapy" Lead Generation anyone used this company?

I'm going to be expanding my client base by 50-customer or more next month, as it my slow month, so trying to balance  it all out, Has anyone used this company? https://getsoapy.co.uk/features#interested just seeing if it any better than green pro cleans lead gen, unfortunately  me and  a friend of mine  haven't been able to  get hold of them for their services  lately.  

Haven’t used him but seems like a good guy, spoke to him a bit about it. It’s different from green pro as it’s Google advertising rather than Facebook. Advantage of this is its folk looking for a window cleaner, rather than advertising to everyone (which has its own advantages, don’t get me wrong!) 

Hi, no I never used this one. I used Green Pro and Build my Round last year. 

I tried utilising them this year but things have changed this year. Lead Generation costs haves have risen this year (don't ask me why!) and they are finding it impossible to do this year. Costs per lead is simply too expensive. 

I have found a solution though and do it myself now. Simply for two days of advertising, I'm signing up 13 new customers each time and dismissing far more as I'm being selective about jobs and locations. 

I'm only doing two days of advertising each time as I can't cope with the demand😁

2 hours ago, NewGuy said:

Hi, no I never used this one. I used Green Pro and Build my Round last year. 

I tried utilising them this year but things have changed this year. Lead Generation costs haves have risen this year (don't ask me why!) and they are finding it impossible to do this year. Costs per lead is simply too expensive. 

I have found a solution though and do it myself now. Simply for two days of advertising, I'm signing up 13 new customers each time and dismissing far more as I'm being selective about jobs and locations. 

I'm only doing two days of advertising each time as I can't cope with the demand😁

I know how you feel. I did one and they weren't even in. Think it was the wrong flat I did or they wanted a free clean. Was going to go back when they were in and do it again then I realised, I don't even do that area. I'm definitely going down the selective route now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/06/2021 at 08:55, Will. C. said:

I'm going to be expanding my client base by 50-customer or more next month, as it my slow month, so trying to balance  it all out, Has anyone used this company? https://getsoapy.co.uk/features#interested just seeing if it any better than green pro cleans lead gen, unfortunately  me and  a friend of mine  haven't been able to  get hold of them for their services  lately.  

Did you end up using them?

11 hours ago, Williams_Window_Cleaning said:

Did you end up using them?

I know you didn’t ask me but I’m in the process of getting set up with them. Will post on here after I’ve given them a try. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

I know you didn’t ask me but I’m in the process of getting set up with them. Will post on here after I’ve given them a try. 

What do they do? Is it just a case of advertising via Google? I've done this myself and this is what Build my Round did last year. Bit of a mixed bag but I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Good luck. 

21 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

No problem mate, can you let me know how you get on with them?

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2021 at 23:29, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Did you ever get round to using getsoapy mate? I'm looking to beef up my round a bit. 

Cheers! 

27 minutes ago, JakdeDiamond said:

Did you ever get round to using getsoapy mate? I'm looking to beef up my round a bit. 

Cheers! 

It's more Google advertising they do rather than a set amount of leads so you just pay like 10 quid a day and the leads trickle in.

I'd you prefer just getting a set amount of leads I'd speak to Green pro clean he does that.

Our best advertising is our van. Pay for a professional signage and the work will roll in, all you need to do is park the van in an auspicious place that everyone will see it. 😉 

On 06/08/2021 at 13:38, JakdeDiamond said:

Cheers! 

Hey mate. No I haven’t went ahead. I’ve decided to sell up so don’t want to take on more work, lol! But the guy seemed decent, I would give it a go and see how it goes

On 06/08/2021 at 16:45, scottish cleaning service said:

Our best advertising is our van. Pay for a professional signage and the work will roll in, all you need to do is park the van in an auspicious place that everyone will see it. 😉 

This is misleading mate. I have times I get lots of work I’m through the van and other times I get non. The best idea is to do it all. Cast a wide net!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Hey mate. No I haven’t went ahead. I’ve decided to sell up so don’t want to take on more work, lol! But the guy seemed decent, I would give it a go and see how it goes

This is misleading mate. I have times I get lots of work I’m through the van and other times I get non. The best idea is to do it all. Cast a wide net!

Networking you mean. The many irons in the fire scenario. The more time you put into something the luckier or better you get. That's why if you have not made it after 4 years then you might never make it. I'm picking up all the new houses in Skye Crescent at £8 a pop, handy as its just round the corner from me. 😉

26 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Thanks mate for getting back to me, I think I will give them a go as you say the guy seems sound. Hope all works out for you mate! I'd buy some off you if you were closer! 🙂

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your interest in getSoapy. Sorry we're a bit late to the thread.

We have actually just launched fixed price lead generation.

It's early days so we're not making much noise about it yet, but if you'd like to try it out sign up at getsoapy.co.uk and drop us a message in the in-app chat. We'll add a free lead to your account as a thank.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2021 at 14:07, Williams_Window_Cleaning said:

It's more Google advertising they do rather than a set amount of leads so you just pay like 10 quid a day and the leads trickle in.

I'd you prefer just getting a set amount of leads I'd speak to Green pro clean he does that.

Hi ,

As far as I know Darren from Green Pro moved abroad and he does not do any window cleaning advertising .I used his services almost for 2 years but then he emailed me back that he won't do it anymore due to law change.

Is Darren doing it again then ? 

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.