Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BANNED FROM THIS FORUM

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cleaniac

Something weird is happening with my account on this forum.

When I try to access it via my mobile it says I'm BANNED.

But clearly i am not as im using my home  internet on my mobile and able to infiltrate my BANNED status..?

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

I think an IP range has been identified as making spam. I just switched off my phone and turned it back on again and it's all ok, so it's a IP range issue.

Good job it's dynamic and not fixed. 

Thanks all sorted, so unfortunately im still here..?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on the arb forum and upset a few heedbangers. They seemed pretty jealous with amount of tree work I was getting which was mainly removing hedges. I said if I got banned I would set up a Scottish forum so they banned me and my dream of being a Lumberjack dropped like a tree. Probably a blessing in disguise with patio & driveway cleaning booming with everyone working from home. ?

But clearly i am not as im using my home  internet on my mobile and able to infiltrate my BANNED status..?

It will have being the bragging karma is a b-itch ?

That’s what you get for charging too much on internal windows ?

Back