Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Government alert test tomorrow

Apw1210

Attention all

Please read the following message

Good afternoon all.

The government will be transmitting a national test alert tomorrow across android and ios platforms such as smartphones and tablets to conduct a TEST only
If any of you care for vulnerable elderly or someone with PTSD please notify them now so this message doesn't cause alarm, worry or anxiety
I can authenticate that this is genuine as I searched for it when I saw it pop up.
THIS IS A TEST,  IT IS NOT A CRBM NUCLEAR EARLY WARNING, AND MAY BE USED TO HELP US FIGHT COVID19

https://www.gov.uk/alerts

Test is fine the real thing though is another matter ????
Yes your right. I remember when I was at primary school the local council started removing all the cold War sirens from local schools churches and lamp posts around the town.

I've always known about modern day warning systems and the home office ability to transmit across all airwaves overriding any TV stations radio satellite etc.

The world we live in today is no different and with COVID19 it needs something to warn the public that matt Hancock has fu@ked up again

Attention all

Please read the following message

Good afternoon all.

The government will be transmitting a national test alert tomorrow across android and ios platforms such as smartphones and tablets to conduct a TEST only
If any of you care for vulnerable elderly or someone with PTSD please notify them now so this message doesn't cause alarm, worry or anxiety
I can authenticate that this is genuine as I searched for it when I saw it pop up.
THIS IS A TEST,  IT IS NOT A CRBM NUCLEAR EARLY WARNING, AND MAY BE USED TO HELP US FIGHT COVID19

https://www.gov.uk/alerts
April the 1st has passed mate ?

My advice if the real thing ever goes off:

Find a quiet comfortable corner to sit in. Put hands on top of head. Put head between knees and, kiss a..e goodbye!

If it goes off for real we're likely to be in very serious and imminent trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back