Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Ionics rapido Reel

As anyone tried or own the rapido electric reel? 

Cant seem too find any info on them seems strange that they aren’t promoting their own products? 

1 minute ago, Apw1210 said:

C

1 minute ago, Apw1210 said:

Haha still none the wiser, can you explain how tall, wide and depth specifications? And where in the uk can you buy and how much British sterling? 

I had found that Australian page which doesn’t supply the info I’m looking for?

I always research everything that takes my interest that’s why I’m asking if anyone Out there as one so I can pick their brains as the specs and personal use seems very thin on the ground.

And to add I have message them but not received a answer yet still be nice to hear from anyone that’s got first hand use of one.

51 minutes ago, Den said:

C

Haha still none the wiser, can you explain how tall, wide and depth specifications? And where in the uk can you buy and how much British sterling? 

I had found that Australian page which doesn’t supply the info I’m looking for?

I always research everything that takes my interest that’s why I’m asking if anyone Out there as one so I can pick their brains as the specs and personal use seems very thin on the ground.

And to add I have message them but not received a answer yet still be nice to hear from anyone that’s got first hand use of one.

Just ring them and politely request the information you need and bang an email

Not difficult

20210621_160019.jpg

20210621_160037.jpg

20210621_160057.jpg

32 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Just ring them and politely request the information you need and bang an email

Not difficult

20210621_160019.jpg

20210621_160037.jpg

20210621_160057.jpg

Have emailed still waiting answer wasn’t difficult ? if I had phoned it would have been politely why wouldn’t it have been? My mother done a very good job bringing me up brilliant lady ?plus if I did ring them I would have forgotten the conservation as soon as I put phone down bad memory that’s why I emailed so to have specs to refer back too ?

would be nice to have an independent review of someone that owns one nice to have other opinions of people with first hand experiences.

Thanks for your help ?

40 minutes ago, Den said:

Have emailed still waiting answer wasn’t difficult ? if I had phoned it would have been politely why wouldn’t it have been? My mother done a very good job bringing me up brilliant lady ?plus if I did ring them I would have forgotten the conservation as soon as I put phone down bad memory that’s why I emailed so to have specs to refer back too ?

would be nice to have an independent review of someone that owns one nice to have other opinions of people with first hand experiences.

Thanks for your help ?

Me personally I've never purchased anything based on reviews or YouTube videos,

The reel itself is just a reel with motor and controller and most likely the same as all the others on the market.

Electronic performance wise there's only one person that can most likely add some value is Ian Sheppard as I believe nearly all Controllers are built by spring Europe Ltd

2 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Me personally I've never purchased anything based on reviews or YouTube videos,

The reel itself is just a reel with motor and controller and most likely the same as all the others on the market.

Electronic performance wise there's only one person that can most likely add some value is Ian Sheppard as I believe nearly all Controllers are built by spring Europe Ltd

Love my spring pump controllers ?big fan of Ian Shepard.

having five years experience with the HD and 3D reels I no that a controller isn’t needed they automatically stop when snagged personally I think this anti snag on a reel is a gimmick at best, none of my reels have ever pulled garden furniture or people over lol.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.