Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is there any Window cleaners in Peterborough willing to help newbie ?

You may have to look further afield for help. I'm not sure the local guys would be happy training up local competition. I'd help you if you were closer to me, but not if you'd be competition for me. Contact a few guy say30 miles or so away, and see how you go. Good luck....

You may have to look further afield for help. I'm not sure the local guys would be happy training up local competition. I'd help you if you were closer to me, but not if you'd be competition for me. Contact a few guy say30 miles or so away, and see how you go. Good luck....
I do understand about competition but there is respecting their areas, also working together so if I got a customer in their area this would be theirs. Also there is so much housing going up Peterborough would need about 200 window cleaners; as a past Wheelie bin cleaner owner business in Derby we all helped each other out. 

I do understand about competition but there is respecting their areas, also working together so if I got a customer in their area this would be theirs. Also there is so much housing going up Peterborough would need about 200 window cleaners; as a past Wheelie bin cleaner owner business in Derby we all helped each other out. 
Forget the idea that anyone has an area that's "theirs". It's an open market nowadays and you need to get business wherever it works pricewise.

You won't take a customer off a good reliable window cleaner.

True if some one is helping you don’t **** all over as I would hope to make friendship/ contact locally 
Unfortunately you aren't in business to make friends, however you're also not looking to make enemies. You will take customers off existing windies and you will lose customers to other windies. The customers you get from other cleaners will either be price shoppers, if you're cheaper, or they aren't happy with their current cleaner. 

The ones you lose will be on the same basis, except those that move or circumstances change.

Latest Posts

Back